SERVICE TO THE SCHOOLS
The Officers of the Trust Board offer leadership and support to the schools through the Loreto Education Network.
This service includes:
- Promoting the characteristic spirit and educational values of Loreto schools
- Supporting the schools in the practical implementation of these values
- Leadership training
- Board of Management support
- In-service at school and Loreto network level
- Maximising expertise within the network of schools
- Facilitating exchange of ideas between school personnel
- Ensuring that relevant research and current information is available to schools
- Provision of consultation with schools on a range of issues.
Ann O’Donoghue IBVM – Director, Loreto Education Centre
Caroline Clarke – Education Officer
Kathleen Fitzpatrick IBVM – Faith Development Co-ordinator
Kevin Murray – Finance Officer
Eddie Fynes – Property Services Adviser
Melissa Steele – Office Manager
Eliza Connolly – Administration and Event Co-ordinator p/t
As we look to the future of Loreto education, we continue to support, in partnership with our school colleagues, the traditional values and ethos of our schools, as well as planning to meet the challenges faced by schools today.